Airlift Super Duty 57000 Series for trucks that tow big loads.
Airlift Super Duty kits are their heaviest-rated kits for
hauling or towing heavy loads.
They're engineered and built with reinforced rubber bellows,
and end caps made of ultra strength Zytel nylon..
strong as steel, but it weighs less and is corrosion proof.
It's all held together with their exclusive
Shur-Grip crimp for lasting strength.
These kits are specifically engineered for trucks, vans,
and motorhomes. Using rugged 2-ply fabric reinforced air springs,
built like a tire.
The Super Duty Kits feature:
- Up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 psi, for maximum load support
- Easy to install with full illustrated instructions
- Quick connecting easy-to-use engineered polymer air fittings
- Tough reinforced air bellows for long lasting strength
- Most kits can be installed in 2 hours or less
- Many popular kits require no drilling
- Airlift's Two year limited warranty
Covers most popular vehicles, such as Pickups, Vans,
Class A, B, and C Motorhomes. Great for commercial trucks, wreckers,
ambulances, construction and utility trucks, and other severe uses.
(NOTE: for safety, never
exceed manufacturer's recommended GVW rating).