SuperSprings CSS-1195 Coil SumoSprings Chevrolet Chrysler Ford Honda Jeep Mercedes-Benz Nissan Toyota Rear
Coil SumoSprings® improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil springs. Manufactured from micro-cellular urethane, the material?s progressive spring rate creates a cushion effect, enhancing capacity and ride comfort. They install by simply being slid between the turns of the coil spring.
- Inner wall height 1.95"
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Requires no maintenance; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits both front and rear coil springs
- Coil SumoSprings simply slide between the turns of coil springs
- Enhance front suspension when fitting snow plow, winch, or bumper
- Enhance rear suspension when adding tow hitch
- Reduces side-to-side body roll and front end dip
- Produced from SumoSprings closed micro-cellular urethane
- Progressive spring rate
- Coil capacity increased by 15% to 30%
- Typical installation completed in less than 30 minutes
- Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer's GVWR
- Color: Black