Moog ES3601 Steering Tie Rod End
MOOG® Problem Solver® products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR crew chiefs.
- Problem Solver® powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Problem Solver® patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear.
|Rod Type (Male / Female)||FEMALE|
|Specification Image Reference||OUTERTIEROD.tif|
|Stud Center to End (in)||7.52|
|Stud Diameter Dimension (top in.)||0.492|