60820 Air Lift 1000 Air Spring Kit
Dodge Nitro 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 , Jeep Liberty 2008 2009 2010
Air Lift 1000 air spring kits are the easiest way to fix a sagging suspension.
Designed for today’s trucks and SUVs that do double duty as both a towing rig, hauler, or any other heavy truck use and a daily driver, Air Lift 1000 kits are fully adjustable for up to 1,000 lbs of extra leveling strength.
Eliminate bottoming out and improve handling and stability. Air Lift 1000 kits are engineered to be a safe, comfortable way to return your truck or SUV to its stock height even when under heavy loads. Other leveling solutions like air shocks and stiffer springs give an uncomfortable, overly stiff ride when unloaded, but Air Lift 1000 kits can be deflated for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Air Lift 1000 air spring kits install inside the coil spring of your vehicle, protecting the air bag from damage and making them safe even for hardcore offroading.
For leaf sprung vehicles, the Air Lift Ride Control adds 2,000-lbs of extra leveling. For 3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks, the Air Lift 5000 and Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate add up to 5,000-lbs of leveling support.
- 1,000 lbs of support for towing, hauling or modified vehicles
- More reliable, better performing and more comfortable than air shocks
- Easy to install - most kits install using no tools without removing the coil spring
- Front end support for snow plows, winches, bull bars and more on some trucks
- Easily adjustable using an on board air compressor and controller or with any external compressor
- Reduce body roll, eliminate trailer sway and get better handling whether loaded or unloaded
- Quick connect air fittings make installation easy and fast - under 2 hours for most trucks
- Lifetime Warranty