SumoSprings are a patented suspension solution made out of micro-cellular urethane, a sort of superdense foam that captures air in millions and millions of cells. With different colors indicating different densities according to purpose, they are unlike any suspension helper you have ever seen.
With their proprietary air technology, SumoSprings give you a smooth and progressive spring rate and are maintenance-free, with no air leaks and no need for air lines or compressors. They are designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve control and comfort. SumoSprings are available in a variety of heights, diameters and densities for multiple front and rear applications. You can even poke a hole in the micro-cellular urethane and SumoSprings will still work (not recommended).
Solo SumoSpring (Yellow)
- One-piece unit attached on one side of the existing unit. Used as a replacement/upgrade to factory bump stops. This is hardest/densest SumoSpring.
- -54 density for medium and heavy duty applications
Maxim SumoSpring (Blue)
- One-piece unit attached on top and bottom allows up to 50% expansion of original body height. The lowest density SumoSpring has the most air in the millions of micro-cellular air bubbles.
- -40 density for light and medium duty applications
Rebel SumoSpring (Black)
- Two-piece unit attached on top and bottom using separate male and female pieces. Allows unlimited travel.
- -47 density for light, medium and heavy duty applications
SumoSprings carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect.