Skip to content

Free Shipping on orders over $95

Make: Jeep Grand Cherokee

Model: Laredo

Manufacture Date: /2001

Chassis Designation:

What is your driving style: Normal Driver

Vehicle Setup: Rear Wheel Drive

Suspension Type: Regular Shocks or Struts




What is up country suspension? What kind of shock do I need for 4-door/2-wheel drive/6cy.4.0 L?



The Up Countrys have monotube shocks on them.

So if you replace those shocks, you want to stay with a monotube.

(Bilstein, Edelbrock, KYB Monomax. etc).

If you have a regular Grand Cherokee, you can still use the monotubes if you want to upgrade. :-)

  • Free Shipping

    Enjoy free and fast delivery for all orders over $95. Learn more »

  • Easy Returns

    Simple returns for any product we have.  Learn more »

  • Fast Support

    Feel free to contact us anytime. We will be happy to assist. Learn more »