Skip to content

Free Shipping on orders over $95

Make: ford

Model: f-150

Manufacture Date: /1998

Chassis Designation: extended cab




This truck is an extended cab with one side having a door. So, it's a 3 door truck. It has a 5" lift kit on it and needs new shocks. I'm wanting to replace the shocks. They would need to be at least 5" longer than stock. I like Monroe shocks but would use whatever is




Both Edelbrock and BIlstein offer shocks for 1998 F150 lifted trucks.

The shock companies do not mentioned the lengths, so there is no way to know for sure if they are exactly 5-inches longer than a stock shock, only that they are designed by an engineer to fit a specific amount of lift.

Monroe does not make any products for lifted trucks at all.

  • Free Shipping

    Enjoy free and fast delivery for all orders over $95. Learn more »

  • Easy Returns

    Simple returns for any product we have.  Learn more »

  • Fast Support

    Feel free to contact us anytime. We will be happy to assist. Learn more »