Skip to content

Free Shipping on orders over $95


Its a 1998 gt convertible mustang. It has h and r lowering springs lowered it 2 to 2 1/2 inchs. I have some kind of monroe shocks and struts but was not aware of the fact i needed shorter shocks and struts. these are basically blown out. I need to figure out what shocks/struts i need for my car with a drop or 2 to 2 1/2 in. thanks




More about lowered vehicles is mentioned on our site here - Vehicles with a Lowered Suspension

Currently, none of our shock companies offer special "short" units 2+ inch lowering.

What does the spring / kit company say to use?

Is there a special short unit they fabrictaed that only works with their springs?

Note that Monroe products are only for stock height vehicles, so it is no surprise they failed.

They are not designed for lowered suspensions.

If the spring company says to use a stock length unit, we recommend the Bilsteins.

  • Free Shipping

    Enjoy free and fast delivery for all orders over $95. Learn more »

  • Easy Returns

    Simple returns for any product we have.  Learn more »

  • Fast Support

    Feel free to contact us anytime. We will be happy to assist. Learn more »